WARTON ENTERPRISE ZONE
• Constraints included height restrictions associated with the operational runway and those laid out in the Local Planning Authority’s Local Development Order to protect residential amenity to adjacent residents.
• Acted as lead consultant on a detailed masterplanning exercise to meet the requirements of the LDO.
• Managed a team of consultants including transport engineers, drainage engineers, ecologists, utility engineers and property advisors to support the process.
• Developed scenarios around phasing, land and building availability and site constraints leading to a series of concept masterplans.
• Final masterplan report presented to Fylde Council, Lancashire County Council and the Local Enterprise Partnership. The report is being used by the Local Enterprise Governing Committee to market opportunities to potential occupiers.
Services: Planning, Masterplanning and Landscape Architecture