Stonebridge Business Park
Occupying a strategic location on a primary access road into North Liverpool, Stonebridge Business Park combines employment-based development with an attractive eco-friendly environment.
- Masterplan, design and implementation of landscape environment for 32,000m2 of new employment-based development.
- Major positive regeneration impacts on economic, social and environmental performance of A580 Strategic Investment Area.
- 1.5km boulevard and community-based linear park.
- Major hydrological and ecological issues.
- Water voles bred at Chester Zoo released into the new aquatic habitat.
Services provided: Landscape Architecture and Ecology, Masterplanning