We have been responsible for many award-winning schemes, successfully transforming redundant, unproductive and often contaminated land and buildings into sustainable, productive assets.
- Our brownfield work covers the regeneration of traditional industrial sites such as collieries; steelworks and petro-chemical installations; mineral workings; landfill sites.
- We also work in established urban areas ranging from area-wide studies to the regeneration of individual sites and buildings.
- We have specialist experience in working creatively in historic environments and in waterfront locations such as docklands and coastal resorts.
- There is now a very strong legal framework for protecting wildlife and it can have a major impact on the timescale, costs and viability of new development.
- Our detailed knowledge of ecological impact legislation and our experience in managing specialist surveys, consultations and negotiating appropriate protection and mitigation measures means we can guide our client efficiently through what can be a costly and time consuming process.
Examples of regeneration projects can be found here.